Within each stream, there are three levels at which you can be involved:
- Interest Group - the entry level for a Specialty Practice Stream, you can join as many as you wish
- Practice Group - for those with demonstrable experience or commitment to a specialty practice, who want to contribute to SHPA's work in the specialty
- Leadership Committee - for members who want deeper involvement in a specialty area and to drive the activities of the Practice Group.
To join a Specialty Practice Stream you can
- join the Interest Group using this webform, where you can select all Interest Groups you would like to join, or
- if you qualify, join the Practice Group, which you can do here.
Search the specialties listed below in alphabetical order, click on ⓘ to find out who is in the stream and why you should join.
Leadership Committee Chair Forum - for current Chairs of Leadership Committees